Diplomas and Designations of the Chartered Insurance Institute
The Gulf insurance Institute offers insurance practitioners in the region a unique proposition to study on a part time basis for the certificate, diploma and advanced diploma of the Chartered Insurance Institute through a blended learning programme that combines in-class tuition, online tutor-led instruction, and the CII courseware and examinations.
This programme provides clear and achievable study routes for practitioners to complete the qualifications offered by the Chartered Insurance Institute under the 2011 framework. For details of the CII qualification framework, please visit www.cii.co.uk.
- Up to 40 hours of intensive classroom tutorials by Chartered Insurance Practitioners
- 5 months online tutor support
- CII text with Updates
- Lecture notes and case studies
- Tutor marked assignments
- Online reading and reference resources
- Mock examination
- Progressive planning from cert. CII to Dip.CII to ACII
- General Business or life & Financial Planning Branch
- Complete the ACII in under 3 years on part-time basis
Click here to view CII scheduled courses in our calendar
GII also offers these qualifications on a corporate training model. For details please contact our registrar: